Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Feeling Much Better!!

After a few days of antibiotics, I'm feeling so good. I still have my cough which will probably last another week or so, but hey, it sure beats feeling lousy.

Chemo went well on Tuesday. I haven't been blogging much, but I have a new time waster.....Facebook.

When Jill was here in June, she introduced me to it, so I signed up. Can you believe I have found tons of people I know out there! Also, several friends from college are planning a reunion and we're all getting in touch thru Facebook too. Unfortunately, I can't make the reunion this year, but it's still been great to chat with friends, write on their walls and all that fun stuff. I even found my friend Pam on there.....she got me hooked on a word game. I stayed up last night playing for about 2 hours. Got to set time limits or I'm not going to get back into scrapbooking!
Oh well, I'm having fun. We all deserve just a little, right???

So, if you want to be on my friends list, just look me up! www.facebook.com

Later

2 comments:

Loree said...

Too funny! I've heard about it, but never "joined" myself. Sounds fun!

Pam said...

Facebook games are super addictvie, aren't they? I'm loving all the word games, though I've been staying up wayyyyy too late. BTW, I'm very impressed with your word path score!

Glad you are feeling better. Hope you're having a great fourth!