Today is Tuesday, January 6.
I had my MUGA Scan on Dec 24 and my PET/CT Scans on Dec 30.
I still do not have results.
I called yesterday and found out my oncologist has been out of town (good for her! she deserves it). I have never had to wait this long for results and I am very anxious.
I was told I should get a phone call today, so my stomach is already in knots just thinking about it.
I don't know why, but I feel bad news coming. I shouldn't feel this way as I know I do believe that I can beat this cancer with the help of God and your prayers, but I think the waiting is just stressing me out.
If you read this, please say a prayer for me today because I need it.
I hope to post GOOD news as soon as I get these results!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I did not see this post until just now (after I read the result post). Argh. I'm frustrated that I missed this and didn't know to pray for peace of mind for you while you were waiting. I do not blame you at all for feeling anxious to hear - but I'm so thankful the results came back so good!
Post a Comment