Monday, February 2, 2009

The latest.........

My how time flies! Sorry it's almost been a month since I updated the blog. We have many things going on!! Jeff and I are leaving for a company sponsored trip to Puerto Vallarta this week. Mom is here learning our schedule and going to take care of the boys! Pray for her sanity!! Brandon has started a Kindermusik class one morning each week, and Gunner has started Karate two nights per week. Jeff's back in school and doing the beginning of the year thing with sales, so I just keep everyone in line!

I'm doing fine on my chemo and other meds these days. I had a PET scan last Thursday and will get the results tomorrow at my 3 week checkup with the oncologist. I feel great so I hope there is no bad news, especially since we're leaving on our trip. In addition to the last update, when I received the detailed report, the spot on my sternum was no longer detectable and one of the spots on my spine was no longer detectable. Everywhere else was smaller, so I think these drugs are doing "their thing"! ;-)

Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know we're doing fine and apologize for not keeping up. I hope to have a chance to report the PET scan results tomorrow amid packing and such. Have a great day and know that I really appreciate all your prayers and emails!

Hugs to all!

Psalm 51:10-12 (NKJV)
Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Do not cast me away from Your presence,
And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.
Restore to me the joy of Your salvation,
And uphold me by Your generous Spirit.

1 comment:

Sydni said...

Have fun on your trip! That sounds great and much needed for you and Jeff. Your mom will do well with boys - it does sound busy.

Let us know on the latest scan and thanks for all the great news so far!!! We keep praying for you and love you lots.