Wow! I didn't mean for people to think I'm having a terrible time I apologize for how my last post has been received. I was trying to be POSITIVE in showing how I deal with doubt when it tries to creep into my life. I am doing fine people! I just wanted to write to help encourage others who may have doubt in their life.
I was upset when I wrote that post. I had found out that my dad's cousin's wife had passed away. She was diagnosed with breast cancer in January, I believe. I did not know her at all. I know I met her at a couple of family reunions many years ago, but I had been praying for her. I do not know the details of her disease, but I was angry that she was taken by this disease so quickly. My heart is still with their family during this difficult time.
**************
Tomorrow I have my monthly infusion for my bone strengthening drug.
Next week I have my next PET/CT Scan, MUGA scan and EKG. These are all due again for the clinical study I am in. I will also see my oncologist for an appointment as well.
Otherwise, things are going great. I feel wonderful.......even jogged about 3/4 mile the other night (just before writing the "DOUBT" post). Need to do that again. It sure felt good! I don't know if I'm even supposed to be doing that because of the bone cancer, especially in my right leg. I figure if I feel like doing it and it doesn't hurt that I should go for it. Don't know if I'll confess that to the doc next week..........
**************
Have a fabulous day! I'm writing quickly as we're getting ready to have a thunderstorm and I want to log off, plus it's time to get Brandon up so we can pick up Gunner at school.
Blessings to all!
**************
Isaiah 41:10 (NKJV)
Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you.
Yes, I will help you.
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Boy have you motivated me... I must get back into my jogging groove! Starting tonight! Tax season is over, the snow has melted and I can think of no other excuses at the moment...
I am sorry about the loss of your dad's cousin's wife.
Please let us know the results of the coming tests! We pray for you! Love.
Post a Comment